Learn more about our support for a lifetime of good health for our patients’ treatment options.
Veterinary Rehabilitation Techniques
We use physical medicine techniques such as Myofascial Trigger Point therapy, massage, and a bioelectric whirlpool to augment pain medications in order to treat a postoperative patient’s pain most effectively. We can achieve our rehabilitation goals by combining an underwater treadmill with numerous therapeutic exercises.
Our services have been specifically developed to support a lifetime of good health for our patients. From ongoing wellness care to advanced diagnostics to surgery, and everything in between. We offer the following to keep our patients in good health:
- Regenerative medicine
- Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP)
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate
- Custom orthotic braces, splints, prosthetics, and vests
- Eliminating the joint dysfunction that resulted from both injury and surgery
- Non-custom and a custom wheelchair ordering and fitting (if needed).
Veterinary Rehabilitation Services
To schedule an appointment with us, click here.